It's easy to manage your menus through ProposalPath. Follow the directions below or watch here for a brief demonstration.
- Click on gear icon located in the upper-right corner (round icon to the right of your name).
- Select on SETTINGS FOR PROPERTY.
- Then on the left-hand side of the page, click on MENU ITEMS.
- Click NEW MENU ITEM.
- Enter all pertinent info.
- Once done, click CREATE MENU ITEMS button at the bottom.
- Continue until all done.
*If you need to remove a menu category, please do not delete the entire category because they can belong to more than one menu template. Here's what you need to do:
- Click on MENU CATEGORIES.
- Click the EDIT button next to that category.
- Then look in the MENU TEMPLATES spot and remove it from the menu that you wish for that category to no longer be a part of.
- Scroll to the bottom and click SAVE.
If you do not have our Menus module but are interested in more information, please contact email@example.com.