ProposalPath RFP Forms make it easy for your customers to send RFP's directly to your ProposalPath account.
- Receive new RFP's through a customized ProposalPath RFP form
- Route new RFP's directly to your ProposalPath account - with an email notification to you
- Distribute the lead to the appropriate sales manager
- Respond quickly with a professional proposal
- View detailed tracking and reporting
Implementing ProposalPath RFP Forms is easy. We'll supply you with a single line of code that you can forward to your web site developer.
For more information and pricing, contact us at email@example.com.
If you have RFP Forms set up and are not receiving your email notifications:
Please check with your tech team to see what may be blocking the email from coming through. A couple of things could be happening:
- Do we have the correct email address?
- Have you checked your SPAM folder? If so, please make sure to whitelist our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so it can come through to your Inbox.
- Was there was an update to your server or something along the line that is blocking our email?